Parentage actions generally involve parents who were never legally married and want a child s paternity, custody, and timeshare addressed in a legally binding order.  Either the mother or the father of the child may file the Petition to Establish Parentage, Child Support, Custody, and Timeshare.

Bristol Family Law will help you to obtain an order that legally establishes parentage, sets ongoing child support, and sets out exactly what timeshare the child will have with each parent.